HDPE double wall corrugated pipe
Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
The pipe has a corrugated structure. The inner wall is smooth and the outer wall is corrugated. The inner and outer walls are hollow and tightly welded ring structures. It has the advantages of corrosion resistance, long service life, smooth inner wall, low flow friction resistance, integrated molding, uniform performance and other advantages.
Polyethylene is a chemically inert material. Due to its unique polymer structure, the bellows manufactured have the following characteristics:
(1) Lightweight: The density of polyethylene is 0.95g / cm3, which is lighter than water, and the product weighs 1/8 of the traditional cement pipe, which is very convenient to construct.
(2) No leakage: The patented design of the flexible sealing socket connection of the pipe material is convenient for construction, high safety, no leakage, and lower cost.
3 (3) Flexible pipe: Unlike traditional pipes, PE double-wall corrugated pipes are flexible pipes, which can release additional loads through certain deformation.
(4) Corrosion resistance: Polyethylene is a chemically inert material and can withstand the corrosion of most chemical media.
(5) Impact resistance: PE material has good impact resistance and will not be brittle when impacted by external forces
(6) Cold resistance: The low temperature performance of PE materials can be safely used in the temperature range of -40 ° C to 40 ° C.
7 (7) Anti-settling: PE bellows has good flexibility, excellent anti-settling performance, and has excellent engineering value.
8 (8) Anti-ultraviolet: The outer wall of PE corrugated pipe is added with carbon black with certain components, which has excellent anti-ultraviolet radiation performance.
9 (9) Abrasion resistance: PE material is a wear-resistant material, its wear resistance is 4 times that of steel pipes, and its service life is long.
(10) Non-toxic: PE material is sanitary and non-toxic material, no toxic gas is emitted during combustion, and there is no hidden danger of "white pollution".