Plastic pipes have the characteristics of light weight, corrosion resistance, small water loss, and easy installation. They have been favored by the pipeline engineering industry. At the same time, plastic pipes have less energy consumption and environmental pollution than traditional metal pipes, and are increasingly accepted by the government. And related industries. In foreign countries, plastic pipes are constantly replacing metal or other traditional materials, and they are developing rapidly. In the ten years from 1980 to 1990, except for plastic pipes, the total growth rate of pipes of other materials was less than 2%, but the growth rate of plastic pipes has reached more than 8%, and has reached about 15% in recent years. The output value Also greatly improved.
I. Domestic Production Capacity
China has been producing plastic pipes since the 1970s, and has begun to promote their application in engineering construction in the early 1980s. In the past two decades, plastic pipes have been greatly developed, not only in quantity, but also in variety and specifications. At present, there are more than 2,000 plastic pipe production lines in the country, of which 15% are imported equipment. The production capacity of various plastic pipes has reached 1.65 million tons, and the actual output is about 1 million tons. Among them, 500,000 tons of PVC-U pipes, accounting for 50%; 360,000 tons of PE pipes, accounting for 36%. In recent years, with the rapid development of the construction industry as an important pillar industry of the national economy and the rapid development of the residential industry, the development of interior plastic pipes for construction has developed rapidly and has become a hot spot for investment today.
1. Rigid polyvinyl chloride pipe (PVC-U). Rigid polyvinyl chloride pipe (PVC-U) is mainly used for urban water supply, urban drainage, building drainage and building water supply. At present, the utilization rate of PVC-U building drainage pipes in some cities in China has reached more than 90%; more than 5000 kilometers of PVC-U pipes have been laid in urban water supply pipelines. There are more than 600 domestic PVC-U pipe production enterprises, with an annual production capacity of 1 million tons (the actual production volume is about 500,000 tons). There are more than 30 companies with PVC-U pipe production scale above 10,000 tons / year; nearly 60 enterprises with scale between 5000-10,000 tons / year. PVC-U production equipment has basically achieved domestic production.
2. Polyethylene pipe (PE). Polyethylene (PE) pipe is mainly used for urban gas, urban water supply, urban drainage, and building water supply pipelines. At present, there are more than 150 domestic PE pipe production enterprises (of which nearly 100 are producing rural water supply pipes and agricultural irrigation pipes), the annual production capacity reaches 450,000 tons, and the production scale exceeds 5,000 tons per year. Yu family.
3. Aluminum-plastic composite pipe. At present, there are nearly 300 domestic aluminum-plastic composite pipe production enterprises and more than 300 production lines (of which imported equipment accounts for 10% and domestic equipment accounts for 90%), overlap welding production lines account for 70%, butt welding production lines account for 30%, and production capacity Reached 800 million meters / year.
4. Cross-linked polyethylene pipe. At present, there are nearly 100 domestic cross-linked polyethylene pipe production enterprises, with more than 100 production lines (including more than 10 imported production lines) and a production capacity of 500 million meters / year.
5, random copolymer polypropylene pipe (PP-R). The performance of domestic co-polymerized PP raw materials has a certain gap in performance compared with foreign famous brand PP-R pipe special materials. Therefore, most of the raw materials for domestic production of PP-R pipes are imported from abroad. At present, there are nearly 100 domestic PP-R pipe production enterprises, nearly 120 production lines (including more than 10 imported equipment) and a production capacity of 500 million meters / year.
1. There are few raw materials and unstable quality, and there is a certain gap with foreign famous brand special materials, which leads to some raw materials relying on imports.
2. The production scale of enterprises is generally small and cannot reach the economic production scale, which is not conducive to improving product quality and reducing prices.
3. There are few types of pipe fittings and incomplete specifications, which cannot meet the needs of the project.
4, product standards, design and construction specifications lag, engineering and technical personnel lack of professional training.
5. The market lacks standardized management, blind project construction, and lack of unified planning, resulting in excess production capacity in some areas and severely inadequate production equipment utilization rates. Coupled with insufficient quality supervision and management, fake and shoddy products flood the market.
The development of plastic pipes is mainly based on UPVC pipes and PE pipes, and vigorously develop new composite and modified plastic pipes. In 2005, plastic pipes accounted for more than 50% of the country's various types of pipes. In new construction, reconstruction, and expansion projects nationwide, 70% of building drainage pipes are plastic pipes; 60% of building water, hot water supply, and heating pipes Plastic pipe; 80% plastic wire pipe casing; 50% plastic rainwater drainage pipe; 50% plastic water pipe for urban water supply pipes (DN400mm below); 60% plastic water pipe for village water supply pipes; urban drainage pipe 20 % Use plastic pipes; 50% of urban gas pipes (medium and low pressure pipes) use plastic pipes. By 2010, the main products of plastic pipes must meet the market requirements, complete market products, quality, grade and supporting level have been significantly improved, and the overall level is close to the international advanced level. In the new construction, reconstruction, and expansion projects nationwide, 80% of the building drainage pipes are plastic pipes; 80% of the building water supply, hot water supply, and heating pipes are plastic pipes; 90% of the electric wire protective sleeves are plastic pipes; and 70% of the building rainwater drainage pipes Plastic pipes are used; 70% of urban water supply pipes (below DN400mm) are plastic pipes, 70% of village and town water supply pipes are plastic pipes; 50% of urban drainage pipes are plastic pipes; 60% of urban gas pipes (medium and low pressure pipes) are plastic pipes.
1. Adjust product structure. Construction administrative departments at all levels and relevant departments should formulate relevant policies to restrict and eliminate products with backward technology and high energy consumption, and actively encourage and support the development of plastic pipes.
2. Improve quality management measures and standardize the sales market. Plastic pipe manufacturing enterprises should establish and improve the company's quality assurance system and after-sales service commitments in accordance with the requirements of the ISO9000 series quality standards, and provide high-quality pipes and fittings for engineering construction. Relevant departments must strengthen the quality supervision and inspection of plastic pipes and regulate the sales market.
3. Strengthen market guidance. We should actively carry out discussions and exchanges on plastic pipe production and application technology, strengthen plastic pipe technology training and engineering demonstration projects, and guide the development of plastic pipes.